Friday, April 15, 2011

STOKED! My North Texas RPG Con Schedule!


Sign-ups for the North Texas RPG Con game sessions went live last night at midnight! I'm so hippidy-jippidy that I was able to squeeze into such a remarkable series of sessions. Here's my schedule, ending with a game I'm DMing myself...


Time
DM
Game
Thurs PM
Kyrinn Eis
Urutusk - World of Mystery
Fri AM
Matt Finch
Swords & Wizardry
Fri PM
Paul Jaquays
RuneQuest
Sat AM
Erol Otus
AD&D
Sat PM
Tim Kask
Original D&D
Sun AM
Cyclopeatron
Original D&D

My biggest regret was that I had to choose between Jim Ward's Metamorphosis Alpha game and Erol Otus' AD&D game on Saturday. I couldn't resist taking a place at Otus' table though - I'm such a slavering admirer of his illustration work and early D&D supplements like Necronomican and this is such a rare opportunity because he rarely (never) makes public appearances.

Another beautiful thing is that one of my favorite bloggers, Tavis Allison, will be a player in the Jaquays and Otus sessions. Great!

On a final note, I'm flattered to already have a couple people signed up for my Sunday morning Xylbocx Starcult OD&D session! I have to admit I feel a little intimidated about running a game at a con with a VIP list like this. I'll work hard to make it a dandy run!

Many thanks to Doug Rhea and Mike Badolato for setting up this event! I hope to see some of you there!