Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SoCal Minicon 4 - July 30-31!


We finally have a date set for this year's SoCal Minicon 4!

It will be TWO DAYS this year: July 30-31.

It will be FREE!

It will be in ANAHEIM near Disneyland!

Consider this post as a SAVE THE DATE notice. More details will be forthcoming shortly.

This minicon works a bit different than normal cons. As we did last year, instead of attendees registering for the entire event, they will instead RSVP for seats in individual games. At a later date I will set up a dedicated website with a list of sessions and seat RSVPs (see this example from last year). You will be able to RSVP for sessions by emailing me directly - I will post instructions on how to do this once the schedule is (mostly) set.

If you are interested in running a game at SCMC4, please email me through my blogger profile. Since this is a free grassroots events, DMs will be expected to take some responsibility for filling their tables by advertising their sessions through word-of-mouth, blogs, forums, etc.

Here are pictures from last year's event => super fun!

I hope to see you in July!