Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pictures From SoCal Mini-Con III

Yesterday was the SoCal Mini-Con III in Anaheim, California. Everything seemed to go perfectly great and everyone I talked to had a blast. Special thanks to Bedivere for arranging the event!

There were six games and over 30 people total:
  • Tavis Allison running OD&D
  • Trent Foster running AD&D
  • Joe Goodman running Dungeon Crawl Classics
  • Telecenter running Swords and Wizardry
  • Cyclopeatron (me!) running Gamma World
  • Brunomac running OD&D
I was able to get  few pictures of the Mini-Con. Also, special thanks are due to David B. for the Gamma World pics. I tried my best to attach names to people in the pictures, but I couldn't remember everyone's name. Please let me know if I got your name wrong and I'll correct it. Sadly, I wasn't able to get pictures of Telecanter's or Brunomac's games...


 TAVIS ALLISON'S OD&D GAME:
 (Clockwise from far left: Jeff, Tavis, Nick Bielik, Kirk 'Telecanter', Alexey 'Monk', Javi, Staples, Chris 'Staples', Mobad Deathprong)

(Left to Right: Javi, Chris 'Staples', Mobad Deathprong)

TRENT FOSTER'S AD&D GAME:
(Clockwise from far left: Bedivere, son of Wheggi, Wheggi, Chris 'Cimmerian', T. Foster, Thorkhammer, The Shaman, Jeff, Rick?, Gary?)

 (Clockwise from left: T. Foster, Thorkhammer, The Shaman, Jeff, Rick?)

JOE GOODMAN'S DUNGEON CRAWL CLASSICS:
(DM: Joe Goodman, Guy in Hat: Louis)

CYCLOPEATRON'S GAMMA WORLD:
(Clockwise from left: Troy, Bob 'Cyclopeatron', Banjo Chris, Nick Bielik (blocked from view), Jorshus playing air keytar!)

(From left: Troy, David, Bob)


(Can't remember what I was gesticulating about, exactly...)