Monday, March 7, 2011

The OSR Blog Graveyard

For my blogometric exercises I need to track blogs by following them on blogger.com. Unfortunately blogger.com only allows me to follow a maximum of 300 blogs. I have now maxed out this number. In order for me to keep track of new and interesting blogs that pop up, I am now forced to unfollow blogs that are dead or inactive.

I combed my list for blogs that are either DEAD, EMPTY, or INACTIVE (i.e. no posts for ~2 months or more). Here I present a list of these 59 blogs. I will unfollow and stop tracking all DEAD and EMPTY blogs, and all blogs that have been inactive for four or more months. If you own one of these blogs and care, feel free to drop me a note telling me that you intend to revive your blog in the near future, and I will gladly keep tracking it for my blogometrics posts.


Links to all blogs that have content, even if they are inactive, will remain on my master blog list.

Blog
Status
Months Inactive
GONE

GONE

GONE

GONE

GONE

GONE

EMPTY

EMPTY

INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
7
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
7
INACTIVE
9
INACTIVE
7
INACTIVE
8
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
11
INACTIVE
8
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
7
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
9
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
3
INACTIVE
9
INACTIVE
4
INACTIVE
6
INACTIVE
2
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
5
INACTIVE
6