HEAVILY MUTATED METAL
It’s important to mention that in this game heavy metal musicians may be wizards. Specifically, they may be magic point-based Oranjian Wizards like I described a few posts ago. The problem with this, of course, is how deal with the level/spell-casting advancement issue when there are no levels in Gamma World. Well…. heavy metal wizards can increase their magic power by snorting that rare rock n’ roll ambrosia: radioactive cocaine.
Whenever a wizard does a few lines of glow-in-the-dark coke they immediately experience dope magic and permanently gain 1d6 magic points. Why work hard for experience points to level up your magic when you can taste the magic through a tightly rolled confederate dollar? This is seriously powerful magic, yessss!
Any rockers, including wizards, that get high on radioactive cocaine must dust off their d12 and roll for an effect:
1. Overdose! Make constitution check or go unconscious for 1d4 hours!
2. It’s cut with Clorox! 1d6 damage!
3. My body heaves! Gain one new randomly selected physical mutation.
4. My brain burns! Gain one new randomly selected mental mutation.
5. Stand up for Exciter! Voice gains heavy metal falsetto ability.
6. Rock on! All damage for the next 3 hours is cut in half (round down).
7. Instant moustache! Rapid hair growth for one day.
8. Neogenetic glamor! Skin gains sparkling luster like sequins or metallic spandex.
9. Hard core! Skin becomes black leather. AC reduced by 1. Resistance to road rash.
10. Halfordian awakening! Sexual orientation changes.
11. Transex transmutation! Physical gender changes.
12. I am now ready to party! +2d6 HP for 1 day.
HALFORDIAN METAL WIZARD CONTROLS ROBOT